Getting Help

3D hand-shakeSeeking treatment and recovery in North Carolina

If your child, friend or loved one needs help with prescription medication, heroin or other substances, call the Alcohol Drug Council of North Carolina at 1-800-688-4232. They provide free information and referral to alcohol and drug treatment. Visit for more information about the Alcohol Drug Council.